1. If your guy has been displaying quite a bit of his
attention towards you, you may have a winner.
2. If this guy is intrigued, he’ll most likely try to
get to know everything about you. He will go
deeper and ask you what you like or dislike about
your job, what your hobbies are, favourite foods,
music and he might ask about your family or past
3. He won’t keep hanging around other girls. Let’s
forget about his sister, his mom and maybe
that best friend he’s had since high school.
No, I’m talking about all the other girls that he
flirted with before or that try to flirt with him now.
He will put an end to that or just ignore them.
4. Guys only keep girls they consider a big part of
their lives in their personal loops. If he does let
you know about what his work schedule looks like, if
he is taking any vacation or if he is going to an event,
then he considers you more than just a friend.
5. If a guy is always there for you and is a constant
shoulder to lean on – you have found your man.
6. He will make sure you are involved with his
family and close friends. He will do everything
he can to get you guys to meet and know each
other and to get you to like each other.
7. He will display his trust towards you. He will
treasure your thoughts and opinions about his
decisions and what you have to say altogether. He
will respect your advice.
8. If a guy doesn’t pressure you into things,
whether a first date, first kiss or sex, then it
could be that he just believes you have all the time
in the world and as such, there is no need to rush
you. A man who is patient with you, is ready to make
you his girlfriend.
9. You can tell a guy is ready for a relationship if he
is trying to spend a lot of quality time with you.
A guy who is ready to date you won’t mind running
errands with you or going out in public with you – he
will actually enjoy spending any time with you.
10. He will keep in regular contact with you. He
will consistently message, call or text you
everyday. Now, there is a flip side, which is a big
exception to this rule. Some guys are very
controlling and instead of checking up on you they
actually stalk you, because they are worried about
what you are doing and who you are with