HELP: “I want to buy pills to help my weak manhood”

Anonymous from Soweto writes: 

I have seen a newspaper
advert for pills to enlarge my
manhood. I was thinking of buying
them because my manhood keeps on
failing. Do you recommend the pills?


Dr Eve answers:
No, no and no again! I would
suggest that you rather
become confident about the
size of your manhood and about
yourself as a lover. If you are having
erection problems, visit your doctor
or local clinic. If you are a healthy man,
especially under 45 years old, then I
am sure your manhood fails because
you are afraid and nervous. Just relax.