HELP: “Women dump me cause my manhood is too big”

Anonymous from Parys:


I’m a 26-year-old man. My problem is that all the women that I get involved with complain
about the size of my manhood. They say it is too big. What must I do?


Dr Eve responds:

The fact is that you, like every other man, cannot change the size or shape of your manhood. Another fact is that a larger manhood can feel uncomfortable during penetration. Even oral sex can be challenging. Your solution is to be considerate
and allow the women to guide your manhood so that they experience pleasure rather than discomfort. I also suggest that you always use lubricant with your condom, as this will make penetration more